Click here to download the extension. Or click on the button. The file is free from ads, spyware, or viruses – we guarantee.Download extension
1. Unzip the folder.
2. Save and keep the folder on your device – ideally not on your desktop (if you delete it, the extension will be deleted too).
3. Go to your Google Chrome settings (Click on the three dots in the right top corner of your browser, then “More tools” > “extensions”)
4. Enable Developer mode from the top right of your screen. It will look like this:
5. Click Load unpacked (see image) & select the unzipped folder called “oddsguard”. Remember: Keep the unpacked folder in a safe place, ideally not on your desktop. If you delete the folder, the extension won`t work anymore.
6. Ready! Now navigate to a supported bookmaker (f.e. bet365 or Coral) and start choosing bets. Then, a small popup with show up on the right top corner, in case we found better odds for your bet.